The OXID Laparoscope Coupler provides a quick and convenient method for connecting your existing threaded Laparoscope/Endoscope to an articulated arm beam delivery system.
Utilizing OXID’s exclusive AAS technology, the coupler provides angular beam steering down bent/off-axis Laparoscope tubes.
FOCUS or DEFOCUS settings are available using a smooth-action lever slide. The FOCUS setting delivers the smallest possible beam spot – approximately 3/4″ from the end of a standard 12.8″ scope. The DEFOCUS setting enlarges the beam when needed.
A protective window at the output keeps debris and vapor from entering the scope and is easily accessible for cleaning.
- Thumbscrews center beam in seconds and cannot be knocked out of alignment in use
- Two lens system. One device works with both 18 cm and 28 cm scopes
- Pressure sealed to 60 mm Hg for insufflation
- Connects directly to Olympus® and Karl Storz® scopes. Connects to Richard Wolf® scopes with optional adapter
- Compact and versatile – 1.7″ diameter
- Disassembly is not required to clean protective window
- Instant DEFOCUS to wipe bleeders
- Standard 15/16-12 input adapter (other input thread adapters available)
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction